Lisa Ortiz is the best real estate agent we’ve ever had! Her bright, friendly demeanor is refreshing and she is our “go to” to get our houses sold!
The Best Protection You Can Get When Buying A Effingham County and Savannah House Is Picking The Right Buyers Agent…
As you know, buying a Effingham County and Savannah area property can be a big investment.
You’ve been searching online for properties, maybe for months. Pulling up Zillow or Realtor.com is probably a daily habit by now and you’ve seen lots of properties come and go since you started searching.
But now you’re ready to get serious, right?
That’s where it can be critical to work with the right Effingham County and Savannah real estate agent.
But, how do you know if you’ve found the right one?
Well, that’s what many local home buyers think at first…
… and some choose their friend who has their real estate agent license or that person they saw in the newspaper thinking that “All real estate agents in Effingham County and Savannah are the same“.
But many later find out that the wrong buyer’s agent in Effingham County and Savannah could cause you to…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer
- Pay too much for a house based on emotion vs. solid facts
- Waste hours and hours seeing homes that aren’t what you’re looking for
- Miss out on an amazing house because it was a “For Sale By Owner” or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those properties)
- Overlooking issues with the house that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars and would have been noticed with years of experience working with the right inspectors and professionals
- … and more
The Right Effingham County and Savannah Area Buyer’s Agent Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars, Dozens Of Hours, And Lots Of Headaches
Real estate is usually the single largest financial decision most of us make, Lisa Ortiz, REALTOR® can help you make sure you not only find the house, land, or commercial building you’re looking for… but I’ll help you avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes that only comes with decades of experience and an amazing full-service team backing you up.
Yes! I Want To Work With Lisa Ortiz, REALTOR®!
Simply fill out the short form below or give me a ring at (912) 695-6932 and let me know a bit about what you’re looking for so I can best help you buy your next Effingham County and Savannah property.
- 3 bd
- 1.5 ba
- 1214 sqft
Home For Sale 1803 East 63rd Street Savannah, GA 31404
- 3 bd
- 1 ba
- 1006 sqft
Home For Sale 116 Burbank Blvd Savannah, GA 31419
- 3 bd
- 2 ba
- 1053 sqft
HOME FOR SALE 114 Dailey Drive, Guyton, GA 31312